Accountancy Elite Limited
maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a “User”) of the
www.accountancyelite.co.uk website (“Site”) and any applicant we contact or that
offered by Accountancy Elite Ltd. In line with GDPR regulations that are in force as from 25th
The Information We Collect About You
The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below.
(1) Below is the Information that we hold and collect that will be processed for finding you a suitable role:
- Your full name
- Your full address
- Your email address (s)
- Your telephone number (s)
- CV/work history
- Job References
- Job criteria including role, location areas and salary
- All other work-related information, for example, education or training certificates
(2) We may also hold further personal Information in respect to individuals that have worked for us previously or may work for us is as follows:
- Medical Information where necessary
- Your National insurance number
- Copy of Passport Information
- Job References
- Date of Birth
- The Full details of job offers and placements
- The Outcome of CRB checks and security clearance sometimes required for certain roles.
- Sometimes Financial information (including payroll details and terms, pensions schemes, court orders and stat payments, HMRC data)
- A CRM log of our communications by telephone and emails.
How we plan to use your information that we collect;
The information above will be used to provide our core services;
- Employment business / agency to assist in finding you suitable work on a temporary or a permanent basis
This information that Accountancy Elite would have collected would have been provided and / or will be provided, by you or another third party who we work with, such as Job Board Companies or another employment business / agency. In respect of references, these will often be from your previous employers. A copy of CRB and security clearance checks, where applicable and relevant, will be supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Accountancy Elite will use information about you as follows;
- To forward your information and CV along with contract details to prospective clients where we have been instructed to find suitable candidates
- To identify and match up your skill sets with registered vacancies that will assist in finding you the roles that suit you most
- To identify and search for suitable roles and to keep you informed of opportunities as they arise through email, telephone and SMS.
- To find you a role and place you with our registered clients and prospective employers
- To inform you of the services offered by us as they change or alter or where something may be of interest to you.
Information under section 2 above could also be used;
- To liaise and undertake the relevant security and CRB checks as required by our registered clients and employers and permitted by law where applicable
- To understand whether you have the right to work in the UK and or / do business in the UK.
- To arrange and put in place contractual arrangements and often documentation relating to the role that has been secured
How we store the information we hold on you;
Your employment information, CV’s and all related data and or information will and could be shared and sent to prospective employers and clients relating to any of the above.
Additional Recruitment Service Information
Based on securing you a role then additional information may be provided to the client to enable the placement to continue and proceed. These employers and prospective clients will often be positioned inside that of the European Economic Area (EEA) but could be outside of the EEA. Your Personal data shall and will not be transferred to another other country or territory outside of the EEA apart from if that that country ensures a suitable and an adequate level of data protection and or the appropriate measures and safeguards in place to protect your rights.
There are often other trusted third parties where we may share your data and information. Such as;
- Pension Providers
- Legal Entities and Advisors.
The Legal Basis
Accountancy Elite rely on the consent from you to process the data held and the information marked with an * above which is collected at the outset of our processes. The Information and documentation that will establish your right to work in the UK is then processed by Accountancy Elite as we are legally able to. Medical data and information will be processed solely based on each circumstance but will typically only be for the reasons as follows; to protect health and safety or to prevent any form of discrimination on the grounds of a disability or where the consent has been obtained. Some Information relating to CRB checks, that maybe sometimes relevant for roles will often be processed that if it is necessary for us to adhere to and comply with the law or consent must or will be obtained, where required. Once a role has been found the information we hold on you will be processed such as suitable personal data which is used for the purposes of you entering into a contract to fulfil your role or process your application further depending on any specific or contractual the arrangements and or circumstances. For the purposes of paying you, where relevant, we are legally obliged to provide information to HMRC. Once a placement has been secured, we may also process your data based on our legitimate interests i.e. for administrative purposes. Requesting the Data that we hold on you Accountancy Elite must release any data or information we hold on you at your request. If you would like to request data we hold on you please email email@example.com. In line with GDPR regulations we can no longer charge a fee for this.
How long data is held
In line with the Data Retention Policy, Accountancy Elite will not retain your data and information for longer than is necessary.
Removing your information
You have the right to remove and / or withdraw from the arrangement of the services we provide and the information we send to you and hold on you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and all withdraw requests will be dealt with immediately.
Web browser cookies
Accountancy Elite Limited
Any concerns that you have about the way we are using and or collecting your personal data, please do raise your concern with us directly by contacting Paul Wilkinson or Luke Moore at email@example.com or directly to Information Commissioners Office at https:\\ico.org.uk\concerns.